ONLY 10 MINUTES TO THE CBD
- Listing type: Withdrawn
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Plot Size 263 m²
- Living Area 150
- Property type: Residential
- Parking 2
- Heating Air Conditioning
- Neighborhood Quiet
- Built In Yes
111 C WATERLOO STREET TUART HILL WILL BE OPEN FOR INSPECTION ON Saturday the 7th of November between 10:00and 10:45 AM
111C Waterloo Street, Tuart Hill. Located in a sought after inner-city locale, this beautifully presented 2 story
private townhouse is a delight to offer. Within easy walking distance of local amenities like the cafe strip,
library and bowling club, your family will absolutely love living in this “must see” property.
With generous room sizes throughout, the ground floor living area features an open plan style with a delightful
kitchen overlooking the private courtyard.
– Nice sized carpeted lounge and dining area with split system air conditioning & sliding door access to the spacious courtyard.
– Kitchen has loads of cupboard space, an electric oven, gas cook top, large pantry and fridge recess.
– Downstairs Laundry with single trough and cupboard and separate sliding door access to courtyard.
– Separate downstairs WC adjacent to laundry.
– Double garage with remote door and storage area.
– Main bedroom is a good size with built-in robe plus ensuite with shower, WC and vanity.
– Master bedroom has it’s own split system remote control aircon.
– Good sized second and third bedrooms, each with built-in robes.
– Second upstairs bathroom includes bath, shower and vanity.
– A separate upstairs WC makes a total of 3 WC s in this home.
– Double linen storage cupboard on spacious upper landing.
– Gas hot water storage system
– Ample storage throughout.
Built in 2005, you’ll also enjoy…
Transport, shops, cafes, restaurants and other all within walking distance
Very private street.
Low Strata fees.
Built in robes.
Land area 263 SQM Building 150 SQM.
Call now to arrange your private viewing today.
Viewing will not disappoint!