STYLE AND ELEGANCE$900,000
- Listing type: For Sale
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Living Area 186
- Property type: Residential
- Parking ONE CAR
- Built In YES
185 High Street Fremantle, WA 6160
Introducing stylish apartment living, right in the heart of Fremantle
This exceptional apartment is located in the historic and slightly bohemian area of Fremantle which is a little slice of Europe and walking distance to the everything. From here, you can walk out the front door, past the cool cafes, restaurants and wine bars,
Exquisitely designed, and remarkably spacious, the apartment features high quality materials, clean lines, contemporary stylish finish and high-end appliances.
The generous spaces and warm lighting harmoniously blend the cool surrounds with immaculate low maintenance living. The superbly appointed kitchen, overlooks the roomy open plan living and dining which open to a decked balcony offering an outdoor living area complete with louvres and looking out to the Fremantle Harbour.
The master bedroom suite is large and luxurious complete with robes, a stunning ensuite. The second and third bedroom is spacious and has two bath rooms, fully integrated laundry, one car bays, this apartment will leave you breathless.
Providing everything expected of a five-star boutique luxury residential complex including a stylish entrance, secure parking and designed to blend the old heritage façade.
An apartment like this doesn’t only offer a place to live, but an outstanding lifestyle to go with it and could be yours to enjoy!
Features You Will Love:
– Spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining
– Luxurious large master bedroom
– Remote gate/vehicle access
– Secure parking for 1 vehicles
– Huge balcony concertina doors
– Full width built-in robes to master bedroom and guest bedroom
– Heritage precinct facades
– Roof-top views to pine trees, park and ocean
Lifestyle you will live:
– Explore the West End and the Round House
– The Fremantle Markets
– Cafes, restaurants, bars, museums
– Fremantle Boat Habour
– Esplanade park
– Exploring the wonderful history of Fremantle
– The Fremantle Arts Centre
– Enjoy exploring Bather’s Beach precinct
– Art Galleries
– Explore the Fremantle Trails
– Access to the Fremantle Leisure Centre
– Opportunities to discover the local music scene
– Fremantle train station